Community Spirit in Action
Welcome to the Benson-Ames Alliance (B-AA). This group was formed in 2005 to help plan and implement the revitalization of the area bordered by Western Avenue on the south, Sorensen Parkway on the north, Saddle Creek Road/Fontenelle Boulevard on the east and 72nd Street on the west.
The B-AA is striving to become a sustainable community that actively seeks a balance between its built and natural environments. Omaha by Design serves as the project manager.
The volunteer B-AA Steering Council meets the second Wednesday of every other month at The Omaha Home for Boys from noon to 1:00pm unless otherwise noted. The public is welcome to attend – just give us a call at 402.554.4010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we have enough food. We’d love to see and hear from you!
Are you looking for geographically referenced information about the B-AA? Visit our new GIS web site.
Are you interested in getting involved in the B-AA?
- Invest in the B-AA. (Read what artist Jess Benjamin has to say about investing in Benson in Clay Times.)
- Bookmark www.benson-ames.org.
- Follow our blog at bensonamesalliance.wordpress.com.
- Follow the Benson-Ames Alliance on Facebook (search for Benson-Ames Alliance).
- Stack copies of our quarterly newsletter at your business or organization.
Questions? Call 402.554.4010 or email email@example.com.